Friday, February 11, 2011

12.2.11 筹备筹备

this morning i was not very happy, and i talk nothing..
i cant feel any funny jokes around them..
it makes me feel more hatred..
they are childish, i mean david sze wee yuan chai and jun hong
they love to play couple to each other with girls
i hate to accompany with david
he is such a rubbish person..
i wan to kick him away from me
because he is a fly.. everyone hate flies..


this morning we had bio quiz 2..
i did very succeed.. most of the questions all of the question were easy for me xD
but... the "fly" watched my paper and copied it!
i was pissed-off of it..
『there was no free lunch』but someone gave him the voucher for free.. it's me
fuck you david.. monthly test 1 you will DIE.. i wil personally bury you..
call your family prepare a coffin for you.. or throw you into the ocean..
and your mouth looks like same as asshole.. usually send out faeces.. yuckss
nevermind... i will leave you soon.. this will be my honor in 2011 year


These few days i focus hard to my exam.. i love study now..
it was so happy to being study.. hope jasmine can teach my chemistry and physic
i really dont know what they are saying about..so
i need a small teacher =)
soon.. i realize that sm1shan is a good class..except the stupid group
they are nice to me.. wakaka


so.. take it easy joyce~~ i can settle all these stuff
i wont be a lonely girl =)
i need more time to adjust myself


after school.. i went to temple with clian
her sister need to pray for luck


then, we went to shop name 『Jonker Gallery』
i love their things.. is quite beautiful..
i just bought a note book as birthday present for jasmine at there
http://www.jonkergallery.com.my/
i did love very much their top wear, hair pin and present



and i need to prepare a present for jayson soon
he will stay for the last year in pay fong..
next, is my little MONK.. xD
i didn know want to buy what present for him... a comb?? HAHAHAHA
and other friends' present will swallow my money..i think i will use my ang pow money ^,^


oh~~~ any news today?? a simple life


No comments:

Post a Comment