Tuesday, February 15, 2011

14.2.11 Stupid valentine day

I SAY!!!!! Valentine day is not romantic!
Digusting~~ makes me flue all the day.. and waste many packet of tissue
Gonna sick now... i need some time to take care for my health
i got a little bit regret for bringing piano to school...
it watse my time, waste my strength, and makes me worried 囧
tomorrow need back from school.. my mom getting scold me

Just now went to facebook take some news from sm2 ren
i just realize that i was a lucky person... shit me... but i need to study harder and HARDER
and i create a new law for myself... Melody's Law
1.1/2 hour for computer『everyday』
2.1 hour for practice piano
3.3 hour for sleep
4.2 hour for study
5.every subject must pass『if not no computer for a week』
6.smile every moment

between happy lonely valentine day
hope everyone can fall in love with books


here's a song for myself =)
good luck melody


No comments:

Post a Comment